Monday, February 9, 2009

SLEEPING GIGGLES

EVERY night for the last week I wake around 2 am hearing noises. I know, for those of you that know me well this may not be a surprise. But the fact of the matter is that these are not in my head!

My youngest has been semi awake during the early morning hours. I go in his room following the sounds. I find him sitting straight up in bed, holding Bob the bear, eyes closed and giggling out of control. I place my hand on his head and start rubbing his hair. He then calms down and drifts back to a deep sleep. He wakes again at the normal time... 8am.

It looks as though he got the same gene my number two has. He giggles uncontrollably when he is tired. That is how we have always known he needs to go to bed. Being just a mom can be highly entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Giggles in the middle of the night--that's one I haven't encountered...(yet?)

    ReplyDelete