Saturday, May 2, 2009

BUSY TIMES...

Hi all!

Sorry I took a bit of a vacation from my blog here. We have been in the process of spring cleaning. We have to move over the summer so we have been sorting through everything in the house. Busy stuff.

On top of that I have been filling orders. I sent out 2 orders of aprons by "apples and approns" as well as 3 orders from my baby line under the "simply smith" lable. I have a couple pictures of my last custom order from "simply smith" as well as a few examples of what friends recieved for their baby showers this month.

Anyway, I thought you all would like to see! This is what I do with my time...

"sneak-a-peek" 1
A classic black and white cotton material trimmed with ruby red.




















"sneak-a-peek" 2
A victorian inspired white and green print with eggplant trim.



















pocket rags for girls: gifts at showers



pocket rags for boys: gifts at showers

1 comment:

  1. Those sneak-a-peeks are super cute--#1 is my favorite...very stylish!

    ReplyDelete